8 Fun Christmas Activities To Make Your Every Moment Awesome
Create your every moment awesome with this 8 fun activities
Posted By- Khyati Rathod | Posted On - Dec 05, 2019
December is come out and the tis the jolly
December is all about to come and the season of Christmas fever are in people’s mind. All the people enjoy Christmas but enjoy Christmas activities too. One of the most famous tasks in this Christmas is an all small Christmas activity like decoration of Christmas trees, Christmas lights, decoration of rooms and the other small activities. Christmas is coming and the fun activities have come. The most thing is the small children are looking for fun activities to make candy, cookies, cake, decorations and many more things for children to make Christmas day more special. Here we come with some of the new Christmas fun activities that can make your Christmas week more special. Do this activity and make you every moment more special.
1. Choose a fun way to Countdown a Christmas:
Christmas is all about to come and a countdown from 1st December to 25th December is a start. This is a day when kids and adults are starting to countdown to Christmas week. It is a difficult task to countdown the Christmas week because we have many works to do in our routine schedule so that there are endless options for that.
- Get 25 pieces of paper, write a Christmas activity on each paper, and stick them in envelops numbered one to 25. Activities can include things such as going to the mall to listen to carolers. And watching the “Elf” and going to Starbucks for a gingerbread latte.
- Get an over the door shoe organizer with 24 pockets, and number the pockets from one to 24, and put a title gifts in each pocket.
- Make a beer advent calendar and toast the holidays.
- There is much application that can show the Christmas countdown, and also you can list the Christmas activities. There are some of the application like Christmas countdown and web app xmasapplication.com. There was a great application to see Christmas countdown, Christmas blogs and many more things about Christmas 2019.
2. Trim Christmas tree with Christmas tree Theme:
Christmas tree is the most important thing in every Christmas. Trim your Christmas tree according to your Christmas theme. Trimming the tree is always fun, but it is even better if you come up with a theme. Ideas for themed Christmas trees are endless.
- You have to try the classic theme, such as angels or winter wonderland.
- If you have kids then try a superhero theme for your Christmas tree.
- If you are trimming your Christmas tree burton aficionado you can put together a “the nightmare before Christmas” themed tree.
- If you love the beach, you can get shell ornaments, fill glass balls ornaments with sand, use, and dollars, and so on and put up a Christmas tree with a beach home.
3. Go on a Christmas Scavenger hunt:
On this Christmas, then piling into the car to go look at the Christmas lights is fun, but going on a Christmas scavenger Hunt is even better. Make a list of the things that you are going to search for before heading out. Your list can include things such as the following.
- A nativity scene.
- A polar bear
- A reindeer
- A snowman with a top hat
- A Christmas tree in a window.
- Three wise men.
- Santa on his sleigh
4. Have a Christmas Treasure Hunt
A favorite Christmas tradition for many families is to let each family member open one present on Christmas Eve. instead of just giving each family member a gift to open on Christmas Eve, make them search for their gifts. Hide one gift for each family member. And then come up with a series of clues to help them find their gifts. Here are some of the example:
- Clue 1: leads them to the cookie jar in the kitchen.
- Clue 2: leads them to the lamp on the coffee table
- Clue 3: leads them up to the plant by the entrance
- Clue 4: leads them to the closet in the den
- Clue 5: the gifts are hidden in the closet.
Here are you can come up with rhyming clues, jumble up the letters to make the clues more difficult, use cryptograms, or write the clues in a foreign language.
5. Create a Christmas playlist
Make a list of that favorite Christmas songs. Find the best version of each song, and create a Christmas playlist them listen to your playlist from the 1st of December to the 25th, include perennial favorites such as these:
- O Holy Night
- Jingle Bells
- Let It, Snow
- I’ll be home for Christmas
- White Christmas
These are some of the best playlists for making your Christmas special.
6. Have a neighborhood Christmas party:
Host a Christmas party to kick-off the holiday season and invite your friends and neighbor. Ask each one guest to bring a new unwrapped toy to donate to a charity that gives Christmas gifts to the needy. You will be strengthening your bonds with your neighbors, and celebrating the season.
7. Take in the smells of Christmas
Christmas time is an incredible olfactory experience. Make sure that this year you take in all the scents that can make up your holiday season.
- The smells of fresh pine
- Roasting chestnuts
- honey glazed ham
- Orange and cloves
8. Bake gingerbread men:
Christmas isn’t complete without baking and eating at least one batch of gingerbread men. Gingerbread dough is made, from flour, ginger, molasses, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Make sure to have cookie cutters shaped like a man, and icing to draw little. Faces and clothes on your gingerbread men. Of course, you can also make a gingerbread lady.